Welcome to Barahathawa.com - Barahathawa News - Sarlahi, Janakpur, Nepal.

Latest

बुधवार, 5 जुलाई 2017

Welcome to Barahathawa.com

Welcome to Barahathawa.com 

Namaste to all,

I am glad to say that Barahathawa.com is live now. 

This website is created to share the information of Barahathawa municipality, Sarlahi, Nepal. 
Barahathawa Municipality is consist of 4 VDC ( Existing Barahathawa, Murtiya, Hajariya and Laukat ). 

Sorry to say that this website is not fully updated with all the information of Barahathawa municipality but I will try my best to update this website very soon.

Currently, You can find News and Information about barahathwa in this website rest of the information will be updated very soon.  

Many users asked us to launch this website in Nepali language or in both languages and even I respect all those suggestion but for now, I would like to say sorry to all those users who have requested for Nepali language or both language. But don't worry, We are planning to update this website with multi-language support ( English-Nepali ) very soon.


Request:

I would like to request all of you to support me. So, that I can make this website better and helpful. 


You can support me 

  • By sending information about all the things happening in your area
  • By sending all good News and Bad News information going on in your area
  • By sending Photos and videos of you Near place
All the deserving Information will be posted on this website with your Name
You can message us on facebook if you have any information.


I know there are so many mistakes and drawbacks on this website but if you will keep supporting me then for sure I can correct all those mistakes and improve this website.


Please comment down below your view for this website.